1. All Scouts will go to their Patrols after Opening Ceremony to review agenda and take role.
2. Please sign up for Ship Island campout if you are planning on going. Final cost will be determined by number of Scouts attending…estimated cost is $60. BRING SUNSCREEN!
3. IMPORTANT: All Scouts going to Summer Camp need to turn in completed BSA Medical Forms ASAP. Final Summer Camp payments are now due.
4. Next week is our final meeting prior to Summer Camp so we will have our Court of Honor followed by Summer Camp parents meeting. COH starts at 6:30 p.m. in HART Hall.
5. If you have questions about Eagle Project’s, Mr. Mozingo will be available 20 minutes before and after our Monday meetings as well as via email at
6. If you need a Scoutmasters conference please get with Mr. Reaves.
7. Board of Review’s will be tonight.
Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.
If items seem old on this site, it may be because your web browser is pulling items from a local cache on your computer instead of the web sites sever.
To fix this you will need to cleare your browsers Cache.
Click one of the following links to learn how.
1. All leaders going to Woodruff and the Summit need a valid youth protection card as well as completed BSA medical forms.
Powered by Joomla!.
Designed by: free joomla themes cpanel hosting account Valid XHTML and CSS.